The month of November is famous as No-shave November and men followed it religiously. It is not just growing as a fashion trend among people but also spreading awareness of loving our hair, which many cancer patients lose during the treatment.
Many actors keep the beard, sometimes because of the demand of a character in a movie and some time out of their personal interest and they look quite attractive with it. Hence, we will list down the actors who just slay with their sexy beard look.
- Fawad Khan has a huge fan following that not only include females but a lot of males as well.
- Girls like him and the boys want to be like him.
- Fawad looks drop dead gorgeous in the beard.
- In his recent flick, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil he was seen sporting the macho beard look.
source: YT / T Series
- Akshay Kumar is known for his flexible body and action-packed movies.
- He looks great in a clean shave avatar, but the beard adds to his masculine appeal.
- Akshay is quite famous for changing his looks as per the character demand in movies, but his bearded look in Airlift grabbed a lot of attention.
3Shah Rukh Khan
- King Khan has a very charming personality; after all, he started the lover boy trend from his blockbuster Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge.
- But there are certain movies where he played some serious characters and nailed all of them with his acting skills along the perfect looks.
- His beard looks in movies like Jab Tak Hai Jaan and Chak De India not only added to his character but made him look quite hot.
4Saif Ali Khan
source: YT / Fox Star Hindi
- Saif Ali Khan comes from a royal background and who can sport a beard better than a Nawab.
- The handsome beard look and royal grace add to his persona, and that’s pretty much how he weaves his magic among the audience.
source: YT / Eros Now
- Shahid Kapoor is turning hotter day by day, and his beard has played a significant role in enhancing his looks.
- The beard gives him a very grown-up, masculine look that has also favored his characters in many movies.
- Haider, Shaandar, and Udta Punjab are a few movies where Shahid Kapoor donned the beard look impeccably.
- Ranveer Singh appeared in a rough and tough beard look in his film Ram Leela and grabbed the attention of the audience.
- With the perfect abs and that bearded look, Ranveer has become the heartthrob of millions of girls all over the world.
- And talking about his acting skills, he is getting better with every movie.
- We all loved Farhan Akhtar’s act in his film Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.
- But more than the acting, we loved his chiseled abs and rugged beard look in the movie.
- Be it in reel or real life, Farhan carries the beard look flawlessly.
- Other than an actor, he is a singer and director as well. Farhan Akhtar has a unique voice, and the songs of Rock On sung by him are still our favorites.
- Hrithik Roshan looks good in every avatar, but with that sharp beard look, he kills like nobody else.
- This Greek God of Bollywood has the perfect body, excellent acting skills, rocking dance moves and the beard just make him more desirable and sensuous.